How do I recall an item that is out on loan?
688 views |
Last updated on Feb 21, 2018
You will need to ‘sign in’ to Library Search to enable this feature
- When you have identified an item in your search that is currently out on loan, you can recall it by clicking on the title, to open up the record.
- When the record is open, it should default to the ‘In Library’ tab, where you will see the option ‘Place a hold request (reserve a book) ’.
- When you click on this link you will be prompted to complete the request.
- You will need to select which Library branch you would like to collect the item from.
- The return date will automatically be adjusted and the item will be recalled for you.
** Please Note**
Items that are on loan to undergraduate students cannot be recalled during vacation periods