Library and Archives Service

Library - FAQ

I have lost my Access / Student Card, how do I get a replacement?

600 views   |   0   0   |   Last updated on Dec 02, 2019   


Replacement cards can be obtained from the Customer Services desk at the Adeilad Deiniol Library.  There is a set charge (2019/20 charge is £10) for replacements.  Please be sure to take some photographic identification where possible and a copy of your University ID number or payroll number for staff.


chat loading...