Library and Archives Service

Library - FAQ

Can Masters Students have extensions for their writing up period?

1125 views   |   0   0   |   Last updated on Jan 30, 2017   


Students wishing to use the Library and Computer facilities during the period after the expiry of their registration and prior to submitting their dissertation are required, with their Supervisor, to complete the relevant form which can be found here.


chat loading...