Library and Archives Service

Library - FAQ

I am a visiting academic / honorary fellow / retired member of staff, can I have access to the library?

1192 views   |   0   0   |   Last updated on Jan 23, 2017   


If you are a visiting academic or honorary member of staff, your department will make an ‘access to services’ request on your behalf, when your visit is for 6 weeks or more. If your visit is a shorter one we will accept an introductory letter from the department to which you are affiliated which explains the reason for your visit, the length of time you will be with us, and who you are working with.


Access to retired staff is at the discretion of the library.


chat loading...