Library and Archives Service

Library - FAQ

Where can I print out my work during the Coronavirus crisis?

510 views   |   0   0   |   Last updated on Mar 12, 2022   


You can access networked PCs in the following locations:


  • CR1 and CR2 Main Arts building
  • Pontio
  • Adeilad Deiniol Building (9am - 5pm Monday to Friday)
  • Alaw (Ffriddoedd Site) student common room
  • Barlows (St Mary's) computer suite
  • Main Library 8.30am - 8.00pm Monday to Friday. 12pm - 5pm Saturday & Sunday
  • Normal Site Library (available 24/7 via card access)


Printing scanning and photocopying is available in CR1, Pontio, Adeilad Deiniol and the Normal Site Library

We do kindly ask that you abide by the government's 2 m social distancing recommendation whilst using these rooms.


Printing credits can be purchased online here.


chat loading...